The club came into being in 1899 and has since enjoyed 132 years of cricket with the exception of closure during the war years and more recently due to the Covid19 pandemic.
Situated on the Rectory Ground, the club has always enjoyed close links with both the Church and the local junior school. From, the outset, the local vicar always had an interest in the club and can be seen in many of the old team photographs.
In 1951, the vicar was persuaded to let Sunday Cricket matches be played, and this was agreed on the condition that the game was started after morning service and was completed before evening service!
The club currently has 2 teams in the Morrant Thames Valley League and previous achievements include league champions and cup champions.
We also have a thriving youth section and some of our young players have gone on to represent the County, and, in some cases, their country!